General Customer information
Becoming a customer
Only companies which are registered at the Chamber of Commerce, can be become a customer with our company. As soon as we received your registration number we will open a customer account. We do not sell directly to End-consumers. If you are an end-consumer, and interested in our range of products, just give us a call us and we will help you to find a store in your area where you can buy your groceries!
You can contact us by phone: Monday to Friday from 9:00 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
We are closed on Saturdays and Sundays.
- Orders received before 10:00 a.m. will be dispatched the same day or the next working day. Delivery will take place after mutual agreement.
- Orders worth € 1,500.00 or more will be delivered free of charge within the Benelux and Germany. For orders worth less than € 1,500.00, we charge a flat-rate delivery fee of €45.00. Deliveries outside this area, will be offered ex-works. If preferred, we can arrange transport on customers account.
- We reserve the right not to process new orders if any payments are still outstanding.
- If you have any questions about your invoice or payment, please contact us by phone on +49 (0)2562 96400, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Delivery time (Benelux and DE delivered within 48 hours after receipt of payment) Rest of Europe within 5 working days.
- Countries where deliveries can be made (all of Europe)
Damaged goods/incomplete deliveries
Should you find that an item is damaged or that your delivery is not complete, please inform us by sending an email, well documented, including photos, to email@example.com. Please do not forget to write any obvious discrepancies or damage on the consignment note upon delivery of your order, and make sure the note is signed by the truck driver. Complaints must be made within three working days of delivery. Tok Food is under no obligation to process complaints received after this time.
Upon delivery of products by the delivery agent, EU pallets should be immediately exchanged. Please record this on the consignment note and make sure it is signed by the delivery agent. If the documents are not signed, Tok Food will charge €8.50 for every EU pallet. Full terms and conditions can be found on our website. We will be happy to post you a paper copy of our terms and conditions upon request.
Contact us via the contact form.